Rental conditions for the luxury cottages Sömarken Dueodde Bornholm
§ 1 - Rental conditions: The tenancy document confirms the rental agreement between the tenant and the owner John Sjöström. The agreement is binding. Rent Ratio includes the cottage with all accessories as stated in the description. Jurisdiction: Court of Rønne. The cottage shall not, without special permission inhabited by more persons than the number specified in the description.
§ 2 - Terms of payment: The following terms of payment are applicable: The 1st payment (30% of the rent) must be paid no later than 5 days after the issue of the tenancy agreement, and the rest (70% of the rental) must be paid at least 40 days before occupancy. In the event that the tenancy agreement is issued less than 45 days before the beginning of the rental period, the full rent must be paid immediately after receiving the tenancy agreement. The payment of the 1st payment confirms the conclusive arrangement.
§ 3 - Insurance of the tenant: With regard to this agreement, no form of insurance has been taken to cover personal injury or damage to property which may occur to the tenant and his companions during the rental period.
§ 4 - Included in the price: All prices stated are including internet access, baby chair, baby bed, but plus energy, water and final cleaning.
§ 5 - Cleaning: The tenant shall clean the cottage in conformity with the contract and shall hand over the cottage in a clean and tidy state at the end of the rental period.
§ 6 - Damages: The tenant is liable for everything which belongs to the cottage, and shall thus compensate all damage, caused by him which may have occurred to the cottage or to the furniture and equipment during the rental period. In the event of damage occurring to the cottage or furniture and equipment during the rental period, the tenant shall immediately inform the owner Mr. Sjöström, whose address, e-mail and telephone number is stated in the tenancy agreement. All damage must be compensated before departure. the event that damage or defects are discovered after the tenants departure, these will be remedied at the expense of the tenant in question.
§ 7 - Force majeure: In the event of force majeure, war, strikes, epidemi, oil or petrol restrictions or similar, Mr. Sjöström can terminate the tenancy with immediate effect.